Sunday 7 February 2010

IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS

First post of many - hello, greetings, hola, bon appetit or whatever, all that jazz... THIS is a little blog project thing of mine that will consist of mainly my photography and other visual creations, but long term plans are that I hope to post up tracks and stuff too, once I've got my head around computer software (yes, I'm using GarageBand and it's pretty badass, sort of) and if I am ever happy with anything I make. It will happen! Soon!

SO KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN.

IF YOU'RE REALLY BOTHERED CHECK MY PERSONAL BLOG COS IT'S FULLA STUFF THAT I'M INTO AND INSPIRATION AND POETRY AND OTHER BITS OF MADNESS. Blam.

1 comment:

  1. afresh blog, glossy, like licking a magazine.
    this better not just be a whimanifesto,
    iwan tracks daily

    or ill have you thrown off the internet

    ReplyDelete